Monday, March 12, 2012

Congress accuses Mayawati of housing scam


Accusing Mayawati of allotting substandard houses to the poor, Congress (I) has said she indulged in large scale scam in Kashiram Urban housing Scheme for the poor. A very low quality material has been used in contraction of these houses, said Congress (I). As a result roofs of most of these houses have developed cracks.  Plaster from the walls has come out in no time, Congress (I) said further. Condition of the constructed houses confirms that a very low ratio of cement was used. These houses are not fit for human habitation, said Congress (I).  The low quality of construction points to the scant interest Mayawati has towards the welfare of the dalits and poor, said Congress (I). While this has deprived poor people of their due rights, contractors and corrupt officials have minted money at the cost of poor people, said Congress (I).



 
This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments:

Post a Comment