Slamming Mayawati for allowing illegal removal of sand, Congress (I) has accused her of sand mineral scam leading to loss of thousands of crores in revenue. Uttar Pradesh is quite rich in natural resources. Lime stone, sands, gravel and stones used in construction works are available in plenty in the state, said Congress (I). In Bundelkhand alone every day 5000 truck loads of sand mineral is transported. Each truck carries sand load worth Rs 6000. Each truck pay fee of Rs 5100 whereas receipt is issued for only Rs 2100, said Congress (I). The balance Rs 3000 is said to be share of Mayawati. Locally it is popularly known as Maya ker. In that one region daily business turnover is more than Rs 3 crore. Such scams of Mayawati are not only enriching her but also allowing plunder of the state’s natural resources by the private company, said Congress (I).
This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments:
Post a Comment